Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Brenden - BerryHill High School Class of 2016

I love my clients, and I get giddy when they love my work and come back for repeat business. Today I am featuring Brenden on the blog. Brenden is a senior at Berryhill High School Class of 2016!! Two years ago, I had the privilege of photographing Brenden's older sister, Bailey, so when mom called asking if I was still doing Senior Photography I jumped at the opportunity!! Meet Brenden! He's a quiet guy with a cute smile and the sweetest personality. He was up for anything, and just said "tell me what to do, and I'll do it" Brenden is on the football team at Berryhill, and wanted to do his senior portraits on the football field, so we did just that. The afternoon couldn't have been better--though earlier in the day I wondered if the session should be rescheduled due to rain moving in. BUT GOD IS GOOD ALWAYS!! I took it in stride and decided God would make it work, no need to fret! The rain held out, we had a dry afternoon. We had cloudy, perfect lighting, and the sun even peeked out making for some fun shots with light flare!! Here is Brenden's session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive